Friday, September 05, 2008

quotes I like and are good and SIMPLE

“Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” -William Morris
Why the fancy fabric?? I really like clean lines. Not fuzzy and frumpy stuff to be part of our home. But I love William Morris. It is the only patterned fabric that we have in our home. I like his belief and system and what he accomplished and created as an artist. Near where Barry's mom lives in England I found a really cool drapery shop that had the fabric for pennies.. well that was before the dollar was so bad to the pound!! It is Simon Boyd in Knutsford, Cheshire. What a great place and ideas!!
Another great place I have found is http://simplemom.net/about-simple-mom/. Check it out!! Great ways to organize, budget, plan-- basically be a mom -- smarter not harder!! HA HA!!

No comments: